Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exactly one week from mailing my app, pictures and 20.00 I received my PA permit today. How cool is that. They are on top of things there.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Centre County ?

Did you get a driver license type card or the old ones?

·
Administrator
143,951 Posts
Congratulations

That was FAST! :yup:

I know I've mentioned this before but, my old PA LTC was a 3" X 5" piece of plain cheap white paper with a passport photo stapled to it.
They were good for 5 years but, since you had to carry it any time you were packing ~ They would fall apart in your wallet...in about 1 year unless you plastic laminated it.

Now we have nifty Drivers License Type REAL GENUINE PLASTIC LTC cards. :king:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is from Centre County and it was a piece of paper with my picture taped to it. I scanned it to a smaller version and printed and laminated it.
Car or paper it works for me. As long as it say I can carry.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Rugerman said:
This is from Centre County and it was a piece of paper with my picture taped to it. I scanned it to a smaller version and printed and laminated it.
Car or paper it works for me. As long as it say I can carry.
Same here. A piece of paper with my picture taped to it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Both my wife and I are looking to get the PA Non-Resident permit. Can you tell me what steps you had to take and where you applied. We both have WV CCW right now. Or maybe it would be easier to get the FL permit or better.
Thanks!
Billie

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have a similar quetion to Billie's. I live in NY State (right on the PA border) and have my CCW permit here. Whom do I contact in PA for the Non-Resident permit etc.

Thanks!

·
Registered
135 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Congratulations! You're welcome in PA anytime!

LibertyGal

·
Registered
77 Posts
MechE,

Thanks for the information regarding Centre County, but does it matter what county I apply with? Should I apply with the county bordering where I live?

Thanks again.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm not sure. From what I've read on other forums and packing.org, Centre is the only county that provides the out of state carry permits.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts