Defensive Carry banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
srfl said:
...and hopefully that merger will produce a CZ-75 type caliber 10mm.

Yes, Tanfoglio CZ clones (and I guess so where Bren Ten's) are precisely that, but I would like to see the slide stamped "CZ" this time around.
CZ! stamped on a Dan Wesson equals cheezy if you ask me.

Did that rime???????????

Ti.

Nice Pointman by the by!!!!!

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Bud White said:
i dont think Cz is stamping anything one the slides other than Dan Wesson
Um, yes they are mister. Been this way since the buyout! just take a look at the Pointman's frame serial # posted. That say's it all. The stock Pointman pic is pre Cz.

Really I don't much care about the Cz on the frame, it is the same gun's made buy the same people, just ultimately a different company/corporation owner.

Ti.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Bud White said:
Ahh i see it now Cz in the Serial # i thought you meant they were Roll marking the Slide that way

And i did say on the Slides no the Frame
Ah, yes I see that. Frames that is! I just thought everyone knew what was in my head and what I was thinking!:tongue:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Trade Sniper, are you considering conceal carrying the Pointman?

Ti.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Trade_Sniper said:
Why the Pointman for a CCW? it is to me a range gun! a shooter!!!! adjstable Bo mar target site's on a carry gun? not me brother. I would have gone for the DW CBOB for that purpose or put some extreme duty adjustable Novak night sites on it.

I would also mention that I would get a very good holster and belt too, like say a Brommeland Max-Con V or or another high end holster and belt combo for it.

Ti.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Trade Sniper,

You are correct on all account's! I understand the frustration your are talking about with finding site's. Try calling Yost/Bonitz for their custom sites http://www.yost-bonitz.com/products/prosights/ they don't mention fitting a Bo-mar cut but they can fit it without a doubt I am sure! not sure if they offer adjustable either but you can ask. Just an option to check out.

Sites are personal preferance really, I just prefer night sites when carrying and for just as you said the "snag" potential with the adjustable range sites. I tried it, didn't work for me.

Give Yo/Bo a call and see what they say!

Ti.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Trade Sniper,

I also wanted to pass this DW review on to you also, not sure if you've check it out yet or not. Alot of very good info, range reports and statistics.

It is the DW Patriot Expert but is very close to a Pointman.

http://www.1911forum.com/dw_001_01.shtml

Note: there is 4 pages of review and can be changed at the bottom right of page.

Ti.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Right on TS, I am all for getting what you want, what you like and what you are comfortable with and it sounds as if you have done just that. You are right that the Pointman is a step up from the Patriot but your average shooter would never know it behind the trigger. I guess the point was the Patriot review came out so good that the Pointman should be even better.

Do check out Yo/Bo for sites, I will bet they can hook you up or guide you in the right direction to get what you want.

Ti.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts