Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a wonderful conversation with Gary Brommeland the other day about getting my new Kahr TP9 into something nice. Since I have been known to be cruel occasionally, I thought I'd show Gary just how far I had to stoop to pack this awsome weapon. So as you can see I fell off the high quality leather or kydex wagon and purchased a Uncle Mikes nylon fits all holster till the day comes when I open a package from Gary containing a holster worthy of this fine pistol.

With great love,

Steve

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Oh my - Steve - I have heard of crawling to gain sympathy and attention but hey - this was a good one! :rofl:

I all but heard the weeping :wink: :18:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Chris ya know sometimes a person has to stoop below their standards to get quality. I just hope that Gary takes it with a smile or I'll never see my holster.

Steve

·
Banned
1,424 Posts
Steve,
Bad news - as of yet, I have not been able to locate a dummy gun for that new Kahr. I'll try one other source, but don't get too excited.
I'll let you know when I know more.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I shall wait to see if Gary can help before going elsewhere. I dont have one of his rigs (yet) and I know he's doing all he can to fix that. So I'll be paitent and stick with the UM and Fobus till then. Besides I can't carry it at work yet so its strickly a off duty so I'm not dying yet.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Darn fed....you a what? GS-13? GS-14 supervisor? Get off the cheap bus and put that Kahr in some decent leather!

LOL.

Seriously now, I hope Gary can get the dummy gun hook you up since his work looks exquisite.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey I'm trying to buy leather. Noone has ANY leather for the TP9 in stock. Poor Gary is doing all he can to get a model to make me one and I'm willing to bet he'll get it done. For others I have searched and searched and the only options that I could get since its the 4" barrel model is to wait and use what I could. Heck for a week I've been using what Jeff Cooper called the "Mexican Carry". I'm a paitent guy and I know that when it happens it will be neat.

Psst Hey srfl, this ole retired Army doggie will ignore the GS comments, LOL.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts