Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been hearing of some of your great LEO experiences, so I wanted to share my great experience yesterday.

I was driving down NE 8th Street in Bellevue, WA, legally armed with my SW1911PD in a C5 Montana XLT holster in the 4-oclock position. A Bellevue police car was driving in the opposite direction. I was going the speed limit and I wasn't breaking traffic laws. The police officer didn't even notice me and continued driving. I arrived at my destination without incident.

I have been having these great experiences with LEOs for over 20 years. :wink:

·
Registered
73 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
That's about as lucky as you can get. Not even a warning.

·
Registered
6,949 Posts
I've been hearing of some of your great LEO experiences, so I wanted to share my great experience yesterday.

I was driving down NE 8th Street in Bellevue, WA, legally armed with my SW1911PD in a C5 Montana XLT holster in the 4-oclock position. A Bellevue police car was driving in the opposite direction. I was going the speed limit and I wasn't breaking traffic laws. The police officer didn't even notice me and continued driving. I arrived at my destination without incident.

I have been having these great experiences with LEOs for over 20 years. :wink:
You are darn lucky you're not sitting in a jail cell right now. :wink:

·
Premium Member
7,579 Posts
LOL!

That's the same kind of story I tell my co-workers when they all complain about speed traps!

Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
That was so low under the Radar not even a blip show up.

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Sounds like the Bellevue cops are slipping up...:image035::blink:

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
Close call

Sounds like you were real lucky. Better get rid of that gun before your luck runs out:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
i have that encounter daily, i just figure that its my lucky day or something to get such a break from big brother and getting to continue on my way w/o having to give them some money.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I hope they all go like that for you!

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
Wrong,Wrong,Wrong, they were on to you, I heard them on the police scanner, problem was they had a code red call they were heading to, but trust me, YOU ARE ON THEIR RADAR. :scruntiny:

Watch your self.

Z

·
Registered
305 Posts
That's funny.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Don't kid yourself...they saw you...they just didn't let on that they saw you. You can bet even now as you read this, the details of this incident are being placed in your file at headquarters.

Consider yourself lucky this time...PM me if you need a safe place far...far away to send your gun for safekeeping until the heat is off. :gah:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
It's suspicious behavior like that, that will get you caught sooner or later!

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
I think the sun must have been in the officer's eyes! :rofl:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts