Defensive Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I really wasn't happy when my P238 two-tone came with plastic grips and I was never really a big fan of the vertical lined plastic grips.

I called customer service to complain in a nice manner and after bouncing around between several people I obtained some replacement grips from them.

I must admit I was really jealous that Sig came out with the rosewood grips after I received my P238, so after some sweet talking with Sig they mailed me the rosewood grips.

Without further ado, here is my two-tone P238 with Rosewood Grips!!!

Before:

After:

·
Premium Member
7,579 Posts
From utilitarian to classy with just a little time on the phone.

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
I handled a black one at a LGS the other day. The funny thing is I usually dont stop there much. Just stopped in and bought some speed strips for my new Smith 340. That is one great feeling little auto I was very impressed. Congrats.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Sexy! :image035:

·
Registered
181 Posts
I never was a big fan of wood grips but I must say, after looking at yours I may be re thinking my position. Those are really nice..:hand10:

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
I saw nutnfancy on Youtube do a review of that little .380. I must say I kinda like it allot. If it will handle the +p rounds like mag tech and Buffalo Bore I might look at adding one, but for the $ amount, I just don't know if it's worth replacing my LCP as my BUG. It's a good lookin little Sig though.:hand10:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Very nice, the nitron version with rosewood grips and night sights are running about $100 more than the standard nitron version with night sights. You were rewarded nicely for your trouble. :)

·
Registered
649 Posts
I work part time at a local gunshop we worked a gunshow this weekend, we had a 238 that got sold very quickly I was impressed with the little fellow.

·
Registered
635 Posts
nice

·
Premium Member
10,047 Posts
Now that is very sweet! It just kind of sneaks up on you and says... "hold me!"

I am absolutely enamored with the contrast of the 3 colors!

The rich rosewood against the black lower and then the stainless slide is just a match made in heaven!

The original grips just made it look like the average two tone which for some reason has never grown on me.

Color me green with envy!

:hand10: :hand10:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Just heard from my dealer this morning. After a very loooong wait, my P238 Nitron with Rosewood grips will arrive late next week. Can't wait to test her out. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts