Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Wow. I've seen a lot of aftermarket stippling jobs, and I am not a fan of most of them. THIS, however, is excellent craftsmanship, and extremely well-done.

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
That Crow's foot ROCKS! :congrats:

Who's your stipple guy? He's an artist! :yup:

Reactions: ScreaminBagger

·
Super Moderator
22,274 Posts
I like that! :hand2:

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Wow, that is really impressive! Looks very professional, almost as if it was a factory finish.

Agree with spotsticker, first one I have seen that doesn't look like the gun is ruined.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
I'm going to be honest. I think most stippling looks like crap, even so called professional jobs. But that looks good. I like the fact that its not over done. Very nicely done.:35:

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
Have to agree with some of the aftermarket-stippling-is-crap crowd. A lot of poorly-stippled GLOCKs have the look of lava-dipped chocolate cones. That M&P is imPROVED by that man's work! Keep that guy on your speed-dial rdunaway. :yup:

Reactions: jackrock

·
Registered
714 Posts
VERY well done!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Well crap it must look nice but the pic won't load on my Tapatalk app. Wish I was at the office

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
144,135 Posts
BTW....You are permitted to post the name and a simple means of contact for the individual that did your work.

Should you want to do that. That would not be sponsor conflicting or unwanted advertising.

But, do refrain from posting prices etc. Additional photos are fine.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts