Defensive Carry banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AWESOME!:danceban:

The beginning of this story starts;

http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum...655-sad-day-my-ati-fx-45-titan-ss-1911-a.html

The pistol was bought using Gun Genie through my local gun range's website. Because of Davidson's return policy, I was able to take my broken pistol back to the gun range, 14 July 2011, so that they could honor the return policy. Today, 29 July 2011, I received a BRAND NEW replacement.

Yeah, the broken pistol was unfortunate, but I gotta say, Davidson's is Awesome. I also gotta give credit to my local gun range, Bluegrass Indoor Range. The staff is just all around great.

Thank you.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
I've purchased several guns from Davidsons via my local gun store. Bought most of my Bersas from them, and since Bersas rarely choke, I've never had to use their return policy.

I was looking at the the ATI Titan FX 3.5" stainless model....beautiful gun...you got pics? Sorry, just a sucker for shiny stuff, and shiny 1911's are like a religious experience, no matter who makes them. :smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.