Good deal! That difference between the G43 and the P365 is what sold my wife on the P365 OVER the G43 in the first place. It's always good to know she's carrying something she's comfortable shooting, as she's more likely to use it if needed.Recently we got my wife a Sig P365, with the idea that either that or her existing Glock 43 would become her practice pistol, since their manual of arms is virtually identical. After putting another two hundred rounds through the Sig she reached the following conclusions:
1) The magazine release on the Sig is easier for her to operate and get a positive magazine removal. Not sure whether this is the shape of magazine release "button," the location of the "button," less tension, or all of the above
2) The gun is easier for her to draw from her Maxpedition bag that she uses as her purse.
3) Her perception is that the Sig has less recoil than the G43.
4) She likes the green Sig Xray sights better than the orange Trijicon HD sights on her Glock.
5) She likes the fact that the Sig has a higher magazine capacity.
As a result she has decided to switch from carrying the G43 to the Sig P365.