Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I broke the axle pin on the folding grip of my NAA Mini revolver when I over-torqued it, trying to eliminate a bit of wobble. I called them, and they’re sending me a new one, free of charge.

Very nice service.

These little guns are just awesome. Tons of fun, and surprisingly accurate with the larger grip. I use mine when wearing athletic shorts with elastic waist bands, which won’t bear much weight. Sometimes I carry it as a second or third gun. Very glad to have it.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I've been on a small gun kick recently. I "downsized" to a Ruger LCP II but didn't stop there. I then got myself a Seecamp .32. Not to be deterred, I then got a PUG-T.

The range has been closed due to the COVID-19 shutdown, so I haven't even gotten a chance to shoot it, yet.

Reactions: 10thmtn

·
Registered
24 Posts
My preference is the Black Widow. Good sights, good grip, 2” barrel and accurate. I have two. My favorite of all my guns

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've had my little one for 40 years. If i put my pen knife in my pocket, the NAA goes in the other. Always goes
bang when you need it.

·
Registered
10,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I gotta get one of those as a bug. Any recommendations as to the best model?
Really depends what you want. The 22Mag does give more velocity, but I went with 22LR as I don’t stock 22Mag and it was difficult to find when I bought mine.

Also, if I was going to get small, I wanted really small. I did find that the folding grip makes a huge difference in accuracy. Out to 7 yards head shots are no issue. I posted the pics in another thread.

Lots of models to choose from. I like the idea of the break-open Ranger 2, but it’s much more expensive than the traditional pull-pin models.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts