Defensive Carry banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello guys and gals, (must be inclusive these days!)
I have a GSG ADOPS 22, but never use it as it’s as large and heavy as a 1911! I’ve also got several semi-autos in calibers from 25 thru 45acp, and many SA 45 Colt Revolvers. Just too darn heavy to carry anymore! Gotta keep my trousers up you know!
My favorite edcs for 22 Mag are my NAA Mini Revolvers. Have 7 different ones and always carry at least one, usually along with one other firearm. But at times, I simply carry 2 Minis. It’s enough firepower for me usually as I’ve yet to face a determined attacker or a hoard of hungry zombies! Lol! Oh..I know the 22 is underpowered, but honestly..there’s no handgun available that’s a guaranteed one shot stopper! All about mindset , experience and shot placement. I retired from law enforcement with 36 years service..and I guarantee that those three things determine the outcome of an armed encounter.
Cheers,
Lunger

“Well…..there’s only one fight.”
David L. (Bigfoot) Green
Deputy Sheriff 1976-2010 Ret.

·
Registered
Various
15,762 Posts
Carry whatever makes you feel warm and fuzzy. I have an NAA MiniMag 22m that I carry in my swim trunks or sweatpants around the house before I get dressed because it doesn't pull them down. Other guns are available. I rarely carry the NAA outside the house.

Today, I was getting ready to go run some errands. I have a Colt Delta Elite 10mm and a spare magazine on my belt and a Sig P938 9mm and a spare magazine in my pocket. The NAA was out of the safe. Rather than open the safe and put it in, I put it in another pocket. I have a BUG for my BUG today.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I have been a fan of NAA Mini platform for 20 years and own one in each caliber- .22 Short, .22 Long Rifle and .22 Mag. They are an excellent choice for when you can't carry a gun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts