Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saving my money for a new Glock and this GSSF certificate is making my hand itch. Anyway, I am considering the Glock 30sf or a Glock 23. The options in night sights are Trijicons or the Glock night sights. Is their really any difference between these choices of night sights? If so which would serve me better? There are two places listed in my state that are chosen to handle the certificates. One appears to be out of business and the other has a less than stellar reputation for dealing with their customers.:aargh4: Frustrated by this. Any suggestions for my situation? Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Go for the Trijicons...trust me.

·
Premium Member
3,232 Posts
Go out of state, only buy from good dealers.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Shameless plug. I have some brand new Trijicons for sale. Not that I don't like them, I just went with the XS Big dots instead.

·
Super Moderator
50,596 Posts
The Glock-30 with Trij's...:yup:

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
IMO...when you find a dealer to take your GSSF pistol certificate off your hands (you can call Glock and tell them your dilema and I'm sure they'll help).......ordering the Glock with factory night sights will save you money in the long run rather than adding them later. I beleive adding the factory night sight option will only run you an extra $30-$35 over the pistol price alone. You can't buy night sights later and have them installed for much less than $75 unless you buy on EBay and DIY. I've had the Trijicons on a few of my Glocks and still have a set on my G17. But the rest of them are Meprolights, and all future sets for me will be Meprolights as well. Nothing against Trijicons, just my preference, and they are usually $10 cheaper per set.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Is it too late to consider the Model 20 or 29? I went 10mm last year and I want everyone to share in my newfound joy.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Go with that G23! Boo yah .40 power in a great package!

Glock on my brotha

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
You can order from Glock directly and have it sent to your FFL. Call the GSSF and and they hook you up, from my reading at Glocktalk.com

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I have a 30, just got it and love it!

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Another vote for the G30 and Trijicons...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts