Defensive Carry banner

41 - 60 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
From the article, one twitter poster said, "Nascar released statement already. Bubba "mistakenly" identified a serpentine belt, commonly found in Nascar garages, as a noose. Case has already been resolved. Bubba was mistaken. And I believe it was all publicity stunt... "

Seeing as NASCAR has NOT released any such statement, I would say that the article is more accurate than speculation that the noose was a hoax.
If this is the case it would not surprise me at all if Bubba and members of his crew knew all along and saying they were mistaken is their way out without stirring the pot in the way they don't want it stirred. All this stuff with Bubba has the Kap situation written all over it. When the career is going great no activism in sight but once the career is not going so well and they might lose their job they draw attention to themselves through activism.

·
Registered
364 Posts
The investigation is closed on the noose that this professional race car driver and his crew couldn't figure out was a pull rope for a garage door. The investigation also found that the rope has been fashioned into a loop as a pull handle since at least last November, long before the lone black race car driver was assigned that garage space.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Well, that was embarrassing for all involved.
I guess we all need to now be careful how we tie knots. The way I tie a lure onto my fishing line ends up resembling a noose - does anyone have a knot I should use instead? I don’t want to be called a racist if someone sees my Rapala hanging from it’s “noose”.

·
Super Moderator
16,147 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
First they attack Jussie Smollett on a cold winter night in MAGA Country, aka Chicago, Illinois. Now they leave a noose during daylight in an area where there's no shortage of cameras in Talladega, Alabama. Evil has gotten more bold and has frequent flyer miles!

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
If the FBI is on it we may never find out what really happened.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
pull rope for a garage door. The investigation also found that the rope has been fashioned into a loop as a pull handle

I got one like that on my garage door. I'm sure glad none of my neighbors mistook it for a noose.

I probably should remove the loop now that everybody is getting stupid. That's all I need, is to wake up one morning with the CNN news van in my driveway and 13 reporters banging on my front door, cameras rolling.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Off topic, but if you haven’t seen Dave Chappelle’s bit on “Juicy Smollet”, it’s hilarious

I've watched it several times, and it never ceases to crack me up. What I find most interesting is that before Chappelle's bit on Smollett, many of the Hollywood elite insisted on supporting him ever after his lie was exposed. After Chappelle did that bit, the Hollywood elite shut up about Smollett, altogether.

Reactions: baren

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
All I can say is HA..HA..HA..HA..HA..HA........
I am sure BLM supporters will say that it doesn’t mean anything.
Nascar fans and drivers are still racist.
They will use anything to start a race war.
Wallace and crew should be ashamed, video I saw shows the same rope tied on multiple garage doors.
I am not buying the they didn’t know.
Bubba’s driving sucks so bad he can’t even win a “race” war.

·
Registered
33,967 Posts
Welp...who would have guessed that was a made up story.

He even got a "car parade" by the other drivers to show their solidarity. I bet they feel used.
What's the over/under on Bubba finishing the next race?

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
What a bunch of sissys, these guys are so pathetic they might as well play football. Bunch of millionaires who drive cars in a circle having a teary eyed, kumbaya moment, teaching all of us ignonrant hillbillies about our privilege, after their discriminated comrade started sobbing after he got scared of a rope handle on a garage door.

41 - 60 of 154 Posts