Defensive Carry banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
I really, really miss going to Waffle House at 2am carrying two .357SIGs and a 9mm in my pocket. This Gestapo curfew we have here in Central Florida.......brings a man down.

·
Registered
10,265 Posts
I really, really miss going to Waffle House at 2am carrying two .357SIGs and a 9mm in my pocket. This Gestapo curfew we have here in Central Florida.......brings a man down.
It does seem that Florida Man has quieted down a bit.

Reactions: NECCdude and Havok

·
Registered
12,760 Posts
Practice to see what the subjects will tolerate. This virus is not bringing anywhere close to the doom we were told it was, but they keep trying to keep people in fear, despite the constant flood of evidence showing the opposite of what they are saying. Many precedents have been set now, and not a single one of them are good. I’ve heard several people argue against me and tell me how this isn’t a time to talk about rights, we need to take care of the virus and then we can have them back. That scares me much more than the virus. The term “virus” will be added just below the word “terrorism” to the list of buzzwords where people will give up their rights as fast as possible for some perception of safety.

As far as Cuomo, are we sure there isn’t an altering motive for him being against it?
Meanwhile in the midwest.....:haus7:

·
Registered
7,976 Posts
Meanwhile in the midwest.....:haus7:
Hey now! If this is terrible in NYC, it’s terrible everywhere! You just don’t understand! *sarcasm off*

Reactions: Bad Bob

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
She will look even better with much less makeup.
Naw, I like her looking the way she does. I love seeing beautifully made up women. Very female and very sexy. Just one of the things that makes them feminine and so attractive to males. My opinion, of course.

Reactions: OD*

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts
Reactions: CLASS3NH

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts
@maxwell97 the big cities always have higher death rates. They have a lower hospital to population rate than most of the nation. There is a good reason for that. Too many patients that don't pay the bills so they shut down, or are never built to begin with. It's been that way for as long as I've been alive. The issue is so prevalent it's been a common story line in TV hospital dramas since I was a child in the 80s (and probably longer). What we are seeing is a smaller version of the health care failure in Italy. Not enough infrastructure to handle the needs of the people has easy to see results. In more ways than just with hospital service.

The numbers are minimal when you look at most of the nation. When you look at the larger cities with no means, and I do mean none, of keeping people apart even small outbreaks of health issues are bad. More people die in the large urban cities than outside of them. Even grasping that fact, the total number of people who have died is still not bad. People die every day for one reason or another. I've lost two family members in the past six months. One was 68, the other just missed 60. Both unexpected, and both too soon. One question not being asked, and needs to be thought about, is how many of those that are now gone, would have died anyways? Others have brought that point up as well.

It's like one article written as a rebuttal to the Greg Ellifritz's compiled shooting data brought up. Mr. Ellifritz did a lot of work gathering the data he did. Just as are a lot people in the medical field now are. No one is arguing that people are working hard and gathering data, but what we are witnessing is them not asking all the right questions to get to the right conclusion. Just as Mr. Ellifritz did, and admitted as much at time looking at the data he compiled critically, these scientists are not coming to conclusions that match reality. Thus the numbers keep being revised lower and lower.

The reaction of the government is overblown. Vastly overblown. Especially in democrat controlled areas. What's happening in Rhode Island goes so far beyond any legal bounds it should frighten everyone.
Considering the outrageous ER charges one would think that no hospital would ever go out of business.

Reactions: zonker1986
81 - 94 of 94 Posts