Defensive Carry banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Well, I ordered a Cold Steel Super Edge on Thursday from Smoky Mountain Knife Works. It was only $14.99 and they have the free shipping thing going on so I didn't think I could go wrong with that price. I'll give a small one a go and see how I like it.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,702 Posts
Thumper is your signature wrong???? repetition in or is the mother??
DUHHH! :blink:

I'd better fix that huh? :ahhhhh:

Thanks.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Ilegal to carry 'em in MI.

·
Registered
664 Posts
nope don't carry one. never got the logic of hanging a sharp object near vital organs in a shaeth that would shatter during a feild problem. maybe if i was in a warmer climate...

·
Registered
549 Posts
Allen,
Well, I ordered a Cold Steel Super Edge on Thursday from Smoky Mountain Knife Works. It was only $14.99 and they have the free shipping thing going on so I didn't think I could go wrong with that price. I'll give a small one a go and see how I like it.
Where'd you get that deal???

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Allen,

Where'd you get that deal???
Well, I ordered a Cold Steel Super Edge on Thursday from [highlight]Smoky Mountain Knife Works[/highlight]. It was only $14.99 and they have the free shipping thing going on so I didn't think I could go wrong with that price.
maybe from Smoky Mountian knife works...:biggrin2:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Yeah, I received that knife and like it. It's super small and you honestly can't even tell it's around your neck it's so light. No, it's not something you would ever use on a regular basis, as your folder is for that, but it might come in handy sometime. Why not?

·
Registered
549 Posts
oops

:embarassed: lol... Totally missed that. With all the reading i have to do for college. I don't seem very good at doing it for fun anymore. :embarassed:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
:embarassed: lol... Totally missed that. With all the reading i have to do for college. I don't seem very good at doing it for fun anymore. :embarassed:
Oh no problem, I remember those days. Wake up with nightmares thinking of those days...:tired:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
just yankin' your chain a little :biggrin2:

·
Super Moderator
50,574 Posts
Almost purchased one, but after continued thought decided to purchase a second Kershaw...now one clipped to each front pocket...much more practical...OMO

21 - 33 of 33 Posts