Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine has the following dilemma: A relative wants to trade SIG P226 and 3 mags for his Springfield XD. Good trade or bad?
He needs to know ASAP 'cause he has to give the answer this weekend.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
If no special stuff(night sights,mags,parts,etc.) and both in exc.to VG cond.,I'm with Bud. Gotta love the resale of them SIG's. -----

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
The down side is that once he shoots the sig he will no longer have a trader lol he will want to keep it

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Take the 226 - with three mags that is quite a good hunk of inventory! :smilez:

Oh hang on - I'm getting twisted panties here. Your SIG for his XD - keep the SIG.

·
Premium Member
6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess I posted it wrong: My buddy has the XD and the relative has the SIG. He asked me if the trade was good but, since I have no idea about either gun, I wanted to check with you guys first.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
However it actually is :wink: - for me, keep/get the SIG. Not knocking the XD but the SIG wins on value at least IMO.

May the winner be SIG'd :smilez:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
See My "SIG" Line

·
Super Moderator
25,535 Posts
Miggy said:
I guess I posted it wrong: My buddy has the XD and the relative has the SIG. He asked me if the trade was good but, since I have no idea about either gun, I wanted to check with you guys first.
Go for the SIG, he'll never go back.

·
Super Moderator
22,003 Posts
Go for the Sig.

·
Premium Member
6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everybody. He has been informed and passes along his gratitude.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Whoever gets the sig will come out on top will be the winner IMHO. Ive always wanted a sig but $$$ are always short my life story. So I ended up with a CZ-PCR compact. What everyone calls the working mans sig. A great gun so far. Have a great day Sixgun.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts