Defensive Carry banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some ammo:
-My .45 is getting low and I shoot an indoor close quarters league so I need some FMJ target ammo looking for 500 rounds + to get through the season
-My 9mm I use at the same shoot and my kids do too so I need FMH target ammo 1000 + rounds (it gets shot a lot)!
-My Dad has a 380 and he is not a gun guy and I want him to get some trigger time looking for 200 or more rounds of that.

I have would rather purchase the ammo, but I could trade .38, 357mag, or .40 as I have very good on that and don't shoot them near as much.
email me please
[email protected]

·
Registered
248 Posts
I am looking for some ammo:
-My .45 is getting low and I shoot an indoor close quarters league so I need some FMJ target ammo looking for 500 rounds + to get through the season
-My 9mm I use at the same shoot and my kids do too so I need FMH target ammo 1000 + rounds (it gets shot a lot)!
-My Dad has a 380 and he is not a gun guy and I want him to get some trigger time looking for 200 or more rounds of that.

I have would rather purchase the ammo, but I could trade .38, 357mag, or .40 as I have very good on that and don't shoot them near as much.
email me please
[email protected]
I've got 200 rounds (sold one box) of Winchester 45's for 40 ammo.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

1 - 2 of 2 Posts