Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend found guns.com on line this afternoon and I've never heard of them before. They say they list guns for dealers, but you buy from guns.com and they take care of all the details for you, like getting the FFL license from the dealer you want them to ship to, etc.

I need to know if anyone knows about this place and particularly if you have done any business with them. I thought I was familiar with most of the gun selling places but this is new to me.

She's getting serious now about buying a .380 or 9mm and I'm trying to help her find one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, since she will need ammo and a holster. She has a belt......(yep, a really good one!).

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
They started as a firearms news source and then recently started selling guns as well. I’ve not bought from them because their prices are some of the highest online. But I’ve been reading their news articles for years.

·
Premium Member
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for your information, folks! My friend shot my P238 yesterday. Today she ordered one at a decent price from gunbroker! She took as long to decide she WANTED that gun as I did the first time I shot one! Interesting thing is that she's been researching and renting both .380 and 9mm guns for a couple of months - but she hadn't shot the P238 yet. Once she did, she knew she had found her gun.

·
Registered
8,618 Posts
Thank you for your information, folks! My friend shot my P238 yesterday. Today she ordered one at a decent price from gunbroker! She took as long to decide she WANTED that gun as I did the first time I shot one! Interesting thing is that she's been researching and renting both .380 and 9mm guns for a couple of months - but she hadn't shot the P238 yet. Once she did, she knew she had found her gun.
I have had very good success both buying and selling on Gunbroker.

Reactions: Pete63

·
Premium Member
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have had very good success both buying and selling on Gunbroker.
So have I. I bought two guns through them. One was an auction and one was a buy it now price. And a few years ago, the last time there was "no ammo" to be found, there was one hardware store way up in Michigan that had evidently bought up all the CCI mini mags in existence and was selling them on gunbroker. The price was high, but there was literally no other place I could find any, so I bought 1000 rounds (or was it 2000?).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts