Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

New to the site and i am finding more information then i know what to do with here, so i am hoping for a little guidance. I picked up a Walther PK-380 recently with the intention of concealed carry. I carry IWB with my two other pistols i carry so i would like to find a holster for this gun that does the same thing in Kydex, just because i have come to love Kydex holsters. The little twist is that i am hoping to find a holster that will accept an Insight X2 or X2L light on the gun, a stiff order it seems. Does anyone have any companies i can look at to maybe find this seemingly exotic order?

I would appreciate any help you can all offer, your forum here is amazing for information.

Thanks

·
Registered
729 Posts
Check with Raven Concealment. They do a lot of kydex stuff for 1911s with lights attached and may be able to help. Biggest issue would be if they have the "dummy gun" or mould to work with.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent suggestion,

I hear that they are great holsters, i have contacted them and they are saying that it will be months until they get any holsters for them and that is still a maybe at this point. I am banking on them at the moment but waiting is never easy.

·
Premium Member
3,019 Posts
I have a PK380 form and just completed a Double Snap for another customer so no problem making any of my holsters for the gun. :yup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts