Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I need alittle help picking out the right holster for my glock 27. I have a 23 and have use a shoulder rig, paddle and pancake holsters. I wanted something smaller to carry and picked up a 27 for a good price. I'm 6'7 220, I have a small gut and what you would say a small spare tire around my mid section. I got a pancake holster with the gun, but want something else. I have tired to tuck it in(no holster just to see what it look-feels like) behind the hip. but with my spare tire i feel it sticks out to much. I was thinking of tucking it in in front of pants. but cant seem to find a holster that i like and that my dept. will allow. My dept. says that it cant fall out of the holster when upside down. No fanny packs,no purse(for women) other then that just about everything else is ok. I have not ever seen in person anything else but your "stock" holsters and not sure what would work... thanks for any help you guys can give. Also if you have pics please post....thanks again

·
Super Moderator
50,584 Posts
Lots to choose from here...
HOLSTERS

·
Registered
5,327 Posts

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
There are a bunch of good makers TT Gunleather is my personal choice. Give Tim a call he will be glad to discuss your needs and give you some advice as will most of the makers.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I have a CB that is nice , and a Tucker that I really like, just ordered one from Woolfe gun leather and one from Simply Rugged. My next will more than likely be from Fist.

There's allot of great holster makers out there, so its not easy choosing some times.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts