1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
506 Posts
I can personally vouch for the Galco belts: they are high quality and nicely finished, very sturdy and classy-looking.

Haven't had my hands on the other, but Hume has a solid reputation.

pax

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
I personally don't have one, but I hear the Beltman's stuff is great.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,954 Posts

·
Banned
5,253 Posts
Why not look at the Mitch Rosen "Express Line" belts?

They are good quality, but not as nice as his "Premium" stuff. Dillon's sells them, or you can call Mitch direct and order. They are good enough that I use one when I'm wearing a suit.

Biker

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is my choice, in black.
Plain enough to go from casual to dressy, sturdy enough to do the job, even with a carry gun that weighs 36.8 oz, empty.
The Belt Man is your choice in black? Or did you forget to post a link?

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
The Belt Man is your choice in black? Or did you forget to post a link?
Sorry, fixed that.
Here is the link, again
B26  Professional™ Belt 1.5"
If I remember correctly I paid around $60.00 for the belt, have been carrying daily since January and no wear marks or stretching, I'm happy with the quality and the looks.:smile:

·
Registered
792 Posts
OK, I'll be the first of many to recommend the Beltman.

Gun Belts by The Belt Man

Well worth the short wait for quality.
This is totally 100% on... As I said getting the PK holster you wouldn't be disappointed,.. The Beltman makes belts that I guarantee you will be happy with..... I will suggest you get the 3/4" spacing on the holes.. With the 1" spacing if your waist goes up or down it can be a little snug or a little lose,... That is the only change I would make in mine..

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
You can't go wrong with a Beltman Belt. Mines been carrying a SS 1911 for about a year and it still does a great job and looks new. I agree with the 3/4 hole spacing.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I know you said the Beltman wasn't dressy enough for you, but I just got mine from him today, and must tell you that they look really fine! Quite a stylish belt, and probably the best quality I've ever seen in a belt. I don't have a lot of Armani, but I do have some, and this belt will work just fine with it, as well as look great on jeans.

·
Registered
85 Posts
As an owner of one of Rocky's work of art, I purchased a beltman. It is a wonderful belt and works with dress pant and suit:santaclaus:, well not that suit but a regular suit:rofl:

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I'll back Galco. I have some that are over 20 years old and still look like new. They just won't wear out and will support any gun.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
I decided on a Beltman and am not disappointed.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Good belts are the key to comfortable carry I have two beltman and two Comtac belts. the wait on Beltman is about two months but Comptac will more than likely ship the same day you order it.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Also check Looper Gun Belts. Sorry no link. I have a couple of them and their pretty sharp.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
OK, I'll be the first of many to recommend the Beltman.

Gun Belts by The Belt Man

Well worth the short wait for quality.
Cannot go wrong with "The Belt Man" Have one of his and a HBE Leatherworks. One black, one brown depending on my dress. Both are over 3 years old, still fit and are still stiff enough for snug carry. They also look great solo (no holster)!

No personal wear with the others but a friend has a Galco thats a quality rig.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts