Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am REALLY confused here. The first picture is of my 908. The second picture is of a 3913 "Lady Smith". The third picture is off the hogue site of a 908 with hogue grips. What I am not understanding is the retaining pin. On my 908 and the Lady Smith it is at the very bottom right. However on the 908 on hogues sight it appears to be quite a bit different. Can someone explain to me how these things actually work?

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Call Houge at 1(800)GET-GRIP and ask for a technician. They are very helpful.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Hogue grips include a small plastic part that replaces the part of the factory grip that holds the bottom of the mainspring. It mounts on the frame like the factory grip. The rubber grips then are attached to that part with a screw, and the pin is not used with the Hogues. I think this is what you are asking?

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hogue grips include a small plastic part that replaces the part of the factory grip that holds the bottom of the mainspring. It mounts on the frame like the factory grip. The rubber grips then are attached to that part with a screw, and the pin is not used with the Hogues. I think this is what you are asking?
Ok, makes sense to me. Thanks for the info!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts