Defensive Carry banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all
I just ordered some kydex sheets for my next winter project. I want to make a Crossbread style holster and mag carrier for my new XD.
I ordered some .06 and .09 thick sheets of kydex. Do you think the thick stuff will work for clips or should I order some from Crossbreed. Theres look real nice but if I can make some that hold up I will. Any of you have experience with making clips?

·
Registered
376 Posts
I have made my own hybrid holster and tried several clip styles, including making them from kydex. I got a set of the CrossBreed clips, and they are the ones I use now. They fit my homemade 1 ½ double thick belt perfectly. Very heavy duty, I don’t think the new embossed style would fail in any way.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hello all
I just ordered some kydex sheets for my next winter project. I want to make a Crossbread style holster and mag carrier for my new XD.
I ordered some .06 and .09 thick sheets of kydex. Do you think the thick stuff will work for clips or should I order some from Crossbreed. Theres look real nice but if I can make some that hold up I will. Any of you have experience with making clips?
Here are some instructions for making your own kydex belt clips.

Have fun!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts