Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Ruger LCR with Crimson Trace Laser sights that I had been carrying in my Galco ankle holster needs to find a OWB leather close in and high riding holster.
Any recommendations?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
My Ruger LCR with Crimson Trace Laser sights that I had been carrying in my Galco ankle holster needs to find a OWB leather close in and high riding holster.
Any recommendations?
I doubt the Lasergrip per se will be a problem to accommodate.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Any recommendations?
If you're willing to spend the money the Mitch Rosen OWB holster offered on Ruger's website would be a great choice (remember that you may get a discount from ShopRuger.com with the coupon included with your firearm).

If that isn't something you can do then take a look at Wintrop Holsters on ebay. They make one specifically for the LCR. I'm not sure if the Crimson Trace Laser grips (not sights) would have much impact on making it fit properly.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ruger-LCR-38-caliber-OWB-No-Shield-Leather-Holster-Right-Hand-Black/181556697576?hash=item2a459f59e8:g:lFIAAOSwOVpXZCjN

1 - 5 of 5 Posts