Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's working for you? Pictures would be helpful.

Thanks
Scott

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RH @ 3:30 I'm just not seeing much out there. Is the P320 that new that most big name holster companies don't offer anything yet?

·
Registered
13 Posts
What's working for you? Pictures would be helpful.

Thanks
Scott
I have the Black Arch IWB holster and I like it. New to shooting and owning but liked the size of this. Carried a few hours the other day and 6 today while my wife and I did some errands.

She didn't notice and even bumped into it. Hoping that the need to adjust it goes away. Next purchase is a real gun belt. 20161023_150942.jpg 20161023_150912.jpg 20161023_150750.jpg 20161023_150735.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,131 Posts
Mostly Gramps uses the Kydex one that came with the gun. Hasn't slowed down his shooting time or affected his accuracy one bit!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I pretty much go with Stealthgear USA for IWB except for AIWB. OWB I go with Raven Concealment.

Reactions: kmanick

·
Registered
246 Posts
If you want a single clip I really like Vedder Holster.
They have both a hybrid and all Kydex single clip (I have both for different guns). On both of them you have adjustable cant and three different height positions.
Vedder1clip.jpg Vedder1clipb.jpg

If you want dual clips I really like the new Stealthgear IWB Mini. Second to that I like the Vedder ComfortTuck.
Stealthgear.jpg Vedder2clip.jpg

·
Registered
9,340 Posts
Also look at Tulster Holster (Never used one, but hear good things about them)

·
Registered
4,030 Posts
I wear a Comp-tac Neutral at 3:30 and can wear my p320c under a loose T shirt or button down. Had this holster for 11 or 12 years now . Bought for a cw9 kahr and used with tp40 or 1911 with that kydex body . Changed to the sig p320 1.5 years ago and use there p250/320 body on the same ole leather backing . Works well for draw and fire drills too . Does not collapse like some when the pistol is drawn . Comfortable rig even when spending long days driving . I use there C clips for belt attachment and bought the straight bottom holster so longer hands work too . I have tried others before and since but always gone back to ole faithful .

Neutral Cant Holster | Comp-Tac Victory Gear

·
Registered
269 Posts
I pretty much go with Stealthgear USA for IWB except for AIWB. OWB I go with Raven Concealment.
same here , but I actually use the "Flex" with my XDM 3.8C .45 and my Shield 9mm as well as the Onyx and 'Mini". the flex conceals surprisingly well.
They charge alot for it , but they got it right.
For IWB I really like the mini better than the Onyx. I carry my M&P 9C in the mini and my shield in the Onyx and I think the 9C carries better.
I would trade in the Onyx for a mini if they'd take it in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Some fine choices out there--I've tried several but like the single point IWB holster I got from RawDog Tactical. $39.95

·
Registered
462 Posts
http://msrkydex.com

Great quality and product. As I stated in another thread I have no affiliation other than he is the guy I get my kydex from.

Added bonus for me are he's local and a vet. Even though he was Navy...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts