Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a G43 today in a trade with a friend so I am looking for IWB or pocket holster suggestions.

I would like to carry appendix and sticking the unloaded G43 inside my belt at the appendix location was very comfortable and well concealed. I won't carry it that way but I want a holster that will allow appendix carry without the bulk.

I just ordered a Desantis Slim-Tuk for it but I am open to other suggestions.

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
I always recommend the Vedder Light Tuck IWB simply because I use them for all my carry weapons and they work well in every case. (Not affiliated with them, just like the product and their service)

·
Premium Member
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always recommend the Vedder Light Tuck IWB simply because I use them for all my carry weapons and they work well in every case. (Not affiliated with them, just like the product and their service)
So do I and I am pretty sure I will get one down the road. But I have bought two Vedders this month already for my Sig P320 so I am going broke with them. They are not cheap. I was looking for something very low profile for appendix. When I do get a Vedder it will be primarily for kidney carry but hopefully it will work at appendix some too.

·
Registered
8,438 Posts
You should also look at JM Custom Kydex holsters. They make AIWB holsters with soft loops, which I (and many folks) prefer to the metal clips on the Vedder holster.

Reactions: mkh

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would like to carry appendix and sticking the unloaded G43 inside my belt at the appendix location was very comfortable and well concealed.
I'm a huge fan of Stealth Gear holsters. They have an appendix plus that is perfect for my needs in that style of carry. The plus includes a magazine carrier.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Concealment Express, I have their IWB for my G48. Very comfortable. I have a Vedder for my G43, but to me the Concealment Express is a tad more comfortable.

·
Premium Member
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My son is running a Concealment Express on his 43x and it ain't too bad.
I have a Concealment Express for my G2c and I had one for my P320 but both of them pinch me. I haven't been able to figure out why but they do. The Vedder LIghtTuck doesn't and since I am returning a LightDraw that I don't like I will probably get a Vedder too.

But it is nice to have less expensive options. As long as they don't pinch me.

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
@mkh I have really come to like the Sticky brand holsters. Priced right and you can wear it in any position. When your body heat warms the material up, it really does get "stickier". I wear it IWB and AIWB. I think this link is for the G43 size. Check before you buy for right size.

Amazon.com : Sticky Holsters MD-1 - Suitable for Small 9MM’s - Med/Sm Autos up to 3.5" BBL : Gun Holsters : Sports & Outdoors

EDIT Sorry I just noticed Amazon is out of them. Here is the manufacturer's site:

Reactions: mkh
1 - 9 of 9 Posts