Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've decided to my parting with my Glock 23 to offset the cost of another gun I just won on Gun Broker. I like the Glock, but I don't much care for .40 S&W. In fact, I pretty much only shoot 9mm though my 23 using a Lone Wolf 40-9 conversion barrel.

I was looking for cash, but someone has offered to trade an excellent condition Sig Sauer P220 .45 w/ 4 mags straight up for my Glock 23, LWD conversion barrel and 4 mags. I'm tempted. What do you think about this trade?

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
If it is an older Glock, say Gen2, then it might be a good trade it is in good shape (the P220) and you can get ammo. What does the Sig look like?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You already have it as your avatar, so now you have no choice but to make the trade.
Nah, my avatar is a Stoeger Cougar 8045.

I've never owned a Sig before. I really know little about them, but I like the idea of having one. My Glock is a Gen 3, purchased new 18 months ago, in excellent condition. I haven't seen the Sig yet. He tells me it's in great shape with a Hogue grip.

·
Registered
41,249 Posts
Deal. Nuff said.

Reactions: Brad426

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
Base price (MSRP) on a new P220 is $1000. If it has night sights that increases the value. The additional magazines also brings up the value. If it's in good condition, it sounds like a win-win for you.

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
Nah, my avatar is a Stoeger Cougar 8045.

I've never owned a Sig before. I really know little about them, but I like the idea of having one. My Glock is a Gen 3, purchased new 18 months ago, in excellent condition. I haven't seen the Sig yet. He tells me it's in great shape with a Hogue grip.
Dang. That's what i get for trying to be a smart ass. they do look a lot alike, though. I would say make the deal... It's only a glock...:gah:

·
Super Moderator
18,788 Posts
Aw ... shame, as that would have been a fortuitous trade on your part.

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
I thought the deal sounded fishy from the start. The guy would have been able to sell the Sig to a dealer and be out maybe $50 for a brand new gun.......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts