Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys - I'm trying to win an AR-15 photo which 3-GUN NATION is holding. Here's the link:

https://gleam.io/g/DaxmO/5ime9

If you could take 5 seconds to vote for my photo, I'd really appreciate it - I'm in 3rd place right now. :aargh4:

Just click on the heart icon below the photo to vote.

THANKS!

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
Well John, since you've refrained from your traditional, attention-screaming multiple arrows in your thread title. I'll be...glad to help. Done!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I voted for you, but it's because I looked through all the photos and actually liked yours the best, not just because you asked.

·
Premium Member
2,536 Posts
I voted for you, but it's because I looked through all the photos and actually liked yours the best, not just because you asked.
^^^^This^^^^. Done

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Yep. His photo is (in my opinion) the best from an artistic standpoint. But, it doesn't state whether the contest is supposed to be about the quality of the photo or the firearm displayed in the photo. But even his gun looks pretty (from what I can see of it) - would like to see more of the entire gun though.

I did vote for his too.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Done. WTH is up with that rainbow brite special on the grill of that old car????

·
Registered
171 Posts
I voted for your photo because even though I found a technical issue you're photo was crisp and the most artistic.

My question would be why did you use f16 and how did you get such a sharp image at a shutter speed of 1/20? Did you use a strobe?

Sam

1 - 17 of 17 Posts