Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been toying with the idea of moving my S&W 340 to a OWB, I am a Tee shirt and jeans guy. I dont have a lot of money to spend on a holster, so what do you guys suggest? And if any of you have a extra holster that you dont like i would like to take it off your hands for ya. thanks for all the help.

johnny

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
For an economical, decent, well made and very durable holster try the High Noon Bare Skin.

I have a few and they hold my pistols tight to the body and high enough to be easily hidden under a t-shirt.

Although reholstering isn't the best at first (they are very thin) after carrying for a while they do stay open enough to do the job.

OMO

bosco

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Johnny, I'd suggest giving Fist Holsters a call. They make dozens of different styles, and each is well-made and durable. Won't break the bank, for custom-made leather holsters, and you should see it arrive in ~4-6wks or so. I've got several of them, for a few different pistols and am impressed each time with the simple, rugged beauty of them.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
UBG Holsters

The Bonneville is a great OWB holster for J frames. It carries high and tight to the body and conceals well under a t-shirt. I had nate make one for my dad a couple years ago. He wears it everytime he carries his 642.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts