Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a SIG for a great price on CDNN Sports on line and I really would like to get it. The on line reviews I have read are mixed, but most of the negative ones complain about them not shipping to CA. I'm not in CA so that is not an issue.

Basically: Have you dealt with CDNN Sports on line, and if so when, and if so, would you recommend this company?

Thanks. Granny

Reactions: Pete63

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Great people, in respect to all the purchase's I've made. Good customer service/tech support. I've have "zero issues" with them. Purchase from them "about three time's a year". Plus, they're a "Texas company"! ( I know that matters NOT to you) No Texas sales tax for your purchases!

Reactions: ShooterGranny

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
I have been buying accessories & ammo from CDNN Sports for more than 15 years. I have always had good service from them. That being said I have never ordered firearms from them. Good luck!

·
Registered
Various
15,552 Posts
I bought a new gun from them and have bought other items from them with zero issues. I don't buy used guns without handling them and inspecting them.

·
Premium Member
7,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to all for your replies. I think I will order that gun.

At first Gramps asked me why on earth I would get a THIRD gun the same model. WELL, it works. Really well! Some people collect j frames or k frames, or full size 1911's. And it was my birthday two days ago, so.......

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Positive results for me. I called and spoke to them about a pistol they had on sale a few years back. The agent I spoke to seemed knowledgeable and polite. I know several others that have used them in the past with zero complaints.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I bought my S&W 4006TSW ex-CHP from CDNN. No problems whatsoever. Shipped to my FFL in 2 days. That was my only transaction with them and it went as smoothly as could be expected.

·
Premium Member
7,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BUMMER!!!!!

Last night there were ELEVEN P238's with the pearl lavender grips in stock and this morning when I tried to order one, there was one left. Then as soon as I clicked on "add to cart" it showed out of stock. I phoned them and the guy said they sold the last one 10 minutes before I tried to order. Those guns - one with pink grips and one with lavender, had been on their site for months.

I guess I wasn't meant to have that gun. Bummer. I should have ordered it a week ago. I spent hours last night looking for nice looking grips for the gun. I am sure glad I didn't order grips! I even called our local FFL to tell them I was ordering it. Now I have to call them back and tell them it got sold out. I am disappointed.

But thank you again to all for answering my question.

·
Registered
33,987 Posts
(S)he who hesitates . . . Well, you know how it goes.

For the sake of others' concerns about CDNN, I've bought 4 used handguns (S&W 6906, S&W 4566, 2 CZ-82s) and a few other assorted items from them and have no complaints whatsoever.

Reactions: ShooterGranny

·
Registered
Various
15,552 Posts
Thanks to all for your replies. I think I will order that gun.

At first Gramps asked me why on earth I would get a THIRD gun the same model. WELL, it works. Really well! Some people collect j frames or k frames, or full size 1911's. And it was my birthday two days ago, so.......

I can't argue with your logic, I own twelve 5" government model 1911s. A 1911 is my primary carry gun. Nine are .45 ACP and three are 10mm.

·
Premium Member
7,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can't argue with your logic, I own twelve 5" government model 1911s. A 1911 is my primary carry gun. Nine are .45 ACP and three are 10mm.
I waited too long. SIGH.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts