Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on a test drive around my work and saw ambulance, fire rescue and about 10 cop cars around a coffee kiosk that was all roped off. Apparently a guy in line inside his pick up truck somehow managed to accidentally shoot and kill himself. Have to wonder how this person managed to do that? Was it bad carry and reaching for a wallet and it went bang? Was it handling it and bang? I have to feel terrible for the girl working in the kiosk it must have been terrifying. Some mistakes you only get to make once. I have no desire to carry and shoot myself much less anyone else by accident. I'll be curious if they spell out how this all played out.
https://www.krem.com/article/news/crime/man-killed-after-reportedly-shooting-himself-in-line-at-spokane-coffee-stand/293-decbf667-5de5-44b2-9b25-b77ddd7f6dad

·
Super Moderator
19,222 Posts
How was it determined to be accidental? What is known - factually - about the nature and location of the wound?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How was it determined to be accidental? What is known - factually - about the nature and location of the wound?
I ran into someone that knew the person today and it sounds like all around tragedy. I'm sure details will come out later. Spokane is a city that takes care of its own. The police here aren't quick to push a narrative either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts