Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Nelson for the PX4 just arrived. This is my first custom made holster and it's perfect. I couldn't be happier! Seeing them in a picture is one thing. Holstering your gun in them is another. Thank you, James! :danceban:

Nelson Avenger 003.jpg Nelson Avenger 001.jpg

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@DOrrman55 how do you like those type of holster. Can you tell me the difference in those verses a full length looped holster?
I'm sorry blackhawkfann24. I don't own any looped holsters. My other PX4 holster is a IWB with a single clip. I wanted this one to carry in the colder months wearing a jacket or heavier coat. I like the Avenger style for OWB and my storm fits it like a glove. This is like Christmas morning!

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
[MENTION=92954]Can you tell me the difference in those verses a full length looped holster?
The primary difference is that the pancake style pulls the firearm closer to the body under the tension of your belt. It also increases retention.

I'm sure other members will have more to say on the pluses of this style holster.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I'm sorry blackhawkfann24. I don't own any looped holsters. My other PX4 holster is a IWB with a single clip. I wanted this one to carry in the colder months wearing a jacket or heavier coat. I like the Avenger style for OWB and my storm fits it like a glove. This is like Christmas morning!
No problem. I've just always wondered the advantages or disadvantages to those verses a pankack with out spending the 150 to find out. It looks nice though

Oh...and great looking gun

·
Vendor
1,548 Posts
My Nelson for the PX4 just arrived. This is my first custom made holster and it's perfect. I couldn't be happier! Seeing them in a picture is one thing. Holstering your gun in them is another. Thank you, James! :danceban:

View attachment 146905 View attachment 146913
I am glad you like it and I am so sorry for the delay in getting it built and out to you.
I am still running a little behind and have had a issue with a new shipment of leather but I am doing my best to get caught back up.

·
Vendor
1,548 Posts
Thank you folks for the kind words.
I am finally gaining were I had got so behind but I am still pushing several orders being late, If I don't soon get this under control and all these holsters made and sent out im going to start hearing some other kin of words that probably wont be so kind lol

I will be mailing out the first batch of June orders out by end to mid next week.

·
Registered
183 Posts

View attachment 146905 View attachment 146913
Thanks Doorman55, those pics were all I needed to push me over the edge. Just ordered a Nelson Wrangler for my Glock 19.

Great looking combo you have there.

Mark

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yes that is the black and mahogany combo, they do make nice looking holsters.
Thank you! I have that color combo in the shopping cart for the Eagle Defender for my Range Officer Champion. Just need to pull the trigger on it. Get it!!?! Pull... the... trigger...

ANYWAY! I don't want to hijack this thread. I have another thread I just started on your Eagle Defender.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts