Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My host will be performing network maintence on Sunday June 19th at 1AM CDT. All systems will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour. Please allow for up to 2 hours of downtime. I will probably try to do some maintenance here at the same time. :wink:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Just to mention - am getting (again) ''Failure to connect to web server'' results a lot of the time. Seems like request made but no go - then message after 45 seconds or so.

Odd thing is - after coupla those events - next can be a ''take'' and speed is real quick. I guess this might be a shared server problem if high demand from other sources but - does seem more frequent at times these days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit to add - just possible this could actually be my Opera - needing a close-refresh-reopen, I have noticed if it has been running a long time then this tends to happen more - tho seems worse with CC. Occasionally too I power cycle my sat' modem - in case that is slowing things at all.

·
Administrator
143,659 Posts
Suggestion:

Maybe some of the forum members can use that down time to do some much needed maintenance too. :wink:
Here is your chance to take that long awaited hot, steamy, shower, shave, and brush those teeth & floss folks or maybe....Windex off the old computer screen....wipe the peanut butter & jelly stains off the keyboard...Clean the Coffee Pot & get ready roll again ~
:rofl:
:unitedsta

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.