Defensive Carry banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
If I am carrying in a posted place, the only time I would pull my firearm is to save MY life or that of a family member.
I will not use it to save the business owner or his staff. or stop a robbery. When they posted the place they stated to me that they do not wish or want my assistance.
Well said, if they wish to ask bad guys to rob them who are we to interfere? Even in a state where the sign doesn't have the force of law. Actions have consequences.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Well said, if they wish to ask bad guys to rob them who are we to interfere? Even in a state where the sign doesn't have the force of law. Actions have consequences.
I generally try to avoid those places when possible, but yah, sometimes can't be avoided, so that line of thinking makes perfect sense.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Well...

That was over quickly.

(y)

Reactions: airslot

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I couldn't shoot someone in a post office since I remove my gun before entering. I don't like it but it's not worth a federal offense.
That's me, as well. I'm at the post office every week, and I assiduously lock my piece in my car (parked on the street) before entering. I don't like it, but I obey the stupid law.

Maybe our President Trump, in his second term, will get this changed to increase safety on USPS facilities?

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
At the post office I tend to use I can walk right up to their collection box just outside their entrance door, while armed, and drop off my mail. I cannot enter this post office armed but I can park my vehicle, walk on the sidewalk in front of their entrance, and use that collection box when armed. There is another post office about 1.5 miles away where I cannot do any of this and I seldom use that one.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Glad you changed the title from Texas to Brazil.
We would NEVER do anything like that here in Texas. ;)
I didn't change the title but since this is alleged to have taken place in Brazil, I have no problem with the change.

Never do anything like that in Texas?? Hum, not so sure about that. You boys down there tend not to be too fond of street trash, from what I understand. Just don't let the migrating Commiefornians transplant their ideas in your state. Y'all may be the last best hope for America.

Reactions: KILTED COWBOY

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
I didn't change the title but since this is alleged to have taken place in Brazil, I have no problem with the change.

Never do anything like that in Texas?? Hum, not so sure about that. You boys down there tend not to be too fond of street trash, from what I understand. Just don't let the migrating Commiefornians transplant their ideas in your state. Y'all may be the last best hope for America.
We are doing the best we can as are you Virginia boys. I will be proud to stand with you anytime against theses mongrels.
I donate to VCDL and if need be will take a road trip to back y'all up.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts