Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I scored a LaserMax Spartan today for $50 out the door from my local shop here in Tennessee, got it situated on my pt111 g2, it's a nice compliment to the firearm. Now my issue lays within a concealment holster, I've been toting a aliengear iwb 2.0 for approximately 2 years, and never had a laser on my g30sf. So I called today and they don't offer the pt111 g2 shell with the Spartan. They do offer it with the CrimsonTrace lg 493. My question is could I heat the kydex and form it to the pistol now with the laser? And what would be the best way to do that?

Also to sight it would it be better to sight via laser bore sight or to the iron sights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Go on youtube and watch some do-it-yourself videos and make your own kydex holster to fit the gun.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've scoped the tube and I don't have foam, kinda a tight budget in the midst of a divorce, child support, and one on the way with my new lady lol

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I understand...misplaced priorities...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I understand...misplaced priorities...
Negative not misplaced priorities, I pay my attorney every other week, my child support once a month, and fuel to make my 120 mile one way commute to the city where I'm a correctional officer, so accounting fuel and average wear and tear on my vehicle, plus health insurance, vehicle insurance, dr bills when my girlfriend goes to her appointments for routine check ups on the pregnancy. I'd say not buying foam and sheets of kydex is not within the scopes of my budget, nor is the time working on average 70 hours a week. I bought the laser as it was a great deal, and it took me waiting a week before I bought the thing to ensure all my other necessities were taken care of. So tell me again about my misplaced priorities?

·
Premium Member
6,414 Posts
:essen14:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts