Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up this romanian ak (7.62) today. i must say i love it. got it on a trade at the local shop, has some old things lying around and decided to see what i could get out of them. ive stripped it and checked everything out and too me it looks it great shape, but i guess only the firing range will tell. hopefully will have a range report this week sometime.

p.s. this is my first ak varient

·
Registered
203 Posts
I've been lusting for something like this. They look like they're in my price range. I may wait and see what kind of a deal I can get on one.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been lusting for something like this. They look like they're in my price range. I may wait and see what kind of a deal I can get on one.
these are very affordable, im not going to give away what i obtained mine for, but for the price they wanted for it i would have paid it if i didnt have something on trade

·
Banned
13,685 Posts

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Nice find...enjoy!:yup::image035:

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
picked up this romanian ak (7.62) today. i must say i love it. got it on a trade at the local shop, has some old things lying around and decided to see what i could get out of them. ive stripped it and checked everything out and too me it looks it great shape, but i guess only the firing range will tell. hopefully will have a range report this week sometime.

p.s. this is my first ak varient

If that is a typical AK, that sucker will shoot all day long and be just fine.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Maybe we could ask Ice Cube to change his lyrics to "I have to say it was a good day, I got a deal on an AK."

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Just curious, on the front trunion, does it have the arrow inside of the triangle?
Congrats on your new AK, just be forewarned, pretty soon you'll feel the need to buy another, and another, and another... :yup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts