Defensive Carry banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, as a lefty I always have a hard time finding holsters, and as much as I want to get a Pure Kustom, it's just not in the budget yet. Well, today at the Gun Show in Virginia Beach I stumbled across a guy I have seen at several shows in the past...

I broke down and purchased the "sleeping dog" holster from him. I was worried about my CT grips but took the plunge anyway. I like the versitility of this holster as well as the slight forward cant. The snap adjustment was also a nice feature. The IWB/OWB and belt size option convinced me to give it a try. At $40 it was worth the gamble. I haven't work it yet, have worked the gun in and out a few times and I am looking forward to wearing it for a while. I will update the post in a feww weeks to let you know if the gamble paid off.

JBP Holsters / Holsterama Home Page

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Not everyone can afford a $100.00 holster... that looks like it will serve you well till you can get your Pure Kustom! :yup:

·
Premium Member
7,578 Posts
For $40 you can't really go wrong. Looks like it will do the job.

Lefties like us are never going to find much "off-the-rack" when it come to firearms and accessories. Such is life.

Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts