Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with these? These seem pretty bad ass..might be a litle too much depending on what you need them for.

Guns & Ammo 2.0 Videos

Scroll up and click the "Winchester Supreme" video on the side..for some reason it's not coming up when you click the link..

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
What hoss said

·
Registered
306 Posts
Anyone have any experience with these? These seem pretty bad ass..might be a litle too much depending on what you need them for.

Guns & Ammo 2.0 Videos

Scroll up and click the "Winchester Supreme" video on the side..for some reason it's not coming up when you click the link..
I shot two boxes of this in .45 caliber. Pretty accurate and fed fine in a .45 custom. According to Winchester this is essentially the Ranger Bonded but sold in stores in boxes of 20. I found the Ranger at my gun dealer and got 50 in a box for $32. Paid about the same price for 20 at Bass! :aargh4: Spend your money wisely.

·
Registered
281 Posts
What is bonded ammo. Advantages vs
disadvantages?

I'm looking for good defence ammo for my custom .45 colt defender.

Tried the Speer gold dot short barrel not 100 percent reliable.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
disadvantages?

The jacket is bonded to the core, reducing the chance of jacket separation, particularly when going through things like window glass.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
According to the test results in the September American Rifleman (page 96), the 9mm, 147 gr. Bonded PDX1 averaged 956 fps and 298 ft. lbs. - for 10 rounds out of a 4" barrel.

·
Registered
306 Posts
disadvantages?

Watch the video and they explain.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts