Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Based on the thread AR-15 Recommendations and why I called G & R Tactical to see if they had any Daniel Defense XV M4 Carbines in stock. I spoke with Grant (I am thinking the G of G & R) and he said he had three in stock. I said wrong. You have two in stock.

I spent an hour with him on the phone. This that it was 6 pm Ohio time. We swapped stories (he has a whole bunch of good ones) and I bought a bunch of stuff. He is even shipping 1000 rounds of .223 ammo for only $20...and it was the same stuff but cheaper than I can get here.

When I called my local FFL and told him what was coming, he went "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, niiiiiiiiiiiice gun". If all goes well, I will have it within a week.

Daniel Defense XV M4 Carbines

In the meantime, I canceled the back order I had with another dealer. I placed the order in May and it would have been probably next year before I would have gotten it. Ugh.

Now if I only had a job...

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Its about time! Congrats.

·
Banned
13,685 Posts
Know what? I'm sharing your excitement with you. I hope you don't mind.
COOL!

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
I'm waiting for a Noveske N4 Light Shorty Basic to drop in my lap, but that ain't likely.

EMP, I'll just have to drool all over yours. I get second "dibs" for taking it through its paces. :wave:

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
Sweet! If you ever come up I-5 let me know. I would be happy to shoot AR's with a fellow DC member. I just put a few rounds through my new AR last weekend, it was awesome. I was talk of the range, even the range master was drooling over my AR and told me about one he is building.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Thats a great looking riflel. Congrats.

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Nice...sorry for the long wait.
You might want to consider having that 'dangerous shroud thing' removed though...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
That's excellent! After reading your other thread I have begun to contemplating purchasing an rifle in the near future, just not sure if it will be an AR platform or a SA M1A socom.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Nice piece! Congrats! Get some PMAGS and you'll be "good to go"!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Congrats! I really like the looks of that XV as a basic carbine. My LMT should be arriving within the next couple of weeks, so I share your excitement. :smile:

(The link goes to SGC's product page, because they have good pics. I didn't and wouldn't pay their price for that gun.)

cheers
fme

·
Registered
192 Posts
Congrats on your new baby! Trust me, you will love it.

I just posted again in the other thread, hahah... Can't go wrong with the DD! :hand10:

·
Registered
372 Posts
I have the misfortune of living about 15 mins from Grant. If it wasn't for my wife hiding the money i'd be living in a well defended cardboard box.

Seriously, Grant is the best. Enjoy your new AR

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hodgkins, IL? Where in the world is Hodgkins, IL. That is where it is right now. Due on the 21st. Just hope I can get some ammo for it. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts