Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We put a brand new G 26 on layaway for my Christmas present, even my wife can't wait to shoot it. Needs to warm up some first it's -30 degrees here now. Yes minus 30 and no wind. Good Day all.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Congrats your gonna lover her!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
I just picked one up a couple of weeks ago myself. Man you're gonna love that little Glock. Congrats on a fine choice.

GBK

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
. Needs to warm up some first it's -30 degrees here now. Yes minus 30 and no wind. Good Day all.
If you can live anywhere in the US or the world why would you be living where it is -30 without the wind?

As a fellow Glock 26 owner it is a great gun.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Hey, you can do us all a favor. Let us know how well the Glock functions in severe cold. Just in case AlGore is right.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I love my G27.

·
Registered
266 Posts
come on over here a head to our outdoor range, we are only getting -12 with wind chill :danceban:

I just put on a good pair of thinner gloves and make sure to bring a thermos of hot chocolate or something. My range time is cut back some in the winter, but the moment that I new gun is mine I'm going nuts for the chance to take it out.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I carry mine off duty every were I go put a pierce +1 adapter on the grip and it fits the hand like a glove.
Good luck with it!!!!!!

:santaclaus:

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
I have the G26's big brother, the G27, what a gem.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll take the occassional -30 below to live where I do without all the peeps and sunshine thank-you....

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes I know I'll love my new little Glock, a friend of mine let me try his out and it was quite the little pistol that I had to have :)

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats on the coming arrival... You're going to love it. Mine has become my favorite carry gun...

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can't wait to wring it out at my shooting spot soon. I am going with the Pearce adaptors, they feel right. Also night sights.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts