Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Breathable Holster from Black Arch, introducing the ACE Dri-Matrix™ (ADM)

I'm happy to announce a new holster that extends the patent pending Dri-Matrix™ breathable backer first offered on our Protos-M holster to a huge array of over 300 handgun models. The new ACE Dri-Matrix™ (ADM) takes our advanced leather and mesh breathable backers and pairs them with a custom formed shell that allows for an increased range of adjustment compared to the ACE-1 Gen 2 Holster. Our standard Kydex shells also feature full length sight channels and flared mouths for safe holstering if your handgun. The unique Dri-Matrix™ backer features a combination of American tanned suede and breathable cushioned mesh. Vent panels panels help route hot, humid air out and away from your gun, keeping both you and your gun dry.

Our new ADM starts at $69.95 and is available for order at www.blackarchholsters.com Custom colors available on leather, Kydex, and front mesh.

·
Registered
16,069 Posts
Nice!
I was just browsing holsters with the breathable backer yesterday and was appalled the price tag was 109 bucks.
This price seems very doable.

·
Registered
16,069 Posts
I ordered one of these on Monday after posting here.
No tracking info yet, but I imagine soon. I'm anxious to try out this design.

·
Administrator
143,467 Posts
It's getting to be like Black Arch is to holsters...what Tesla was to electricity. :king:

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Just received mine for my HK VP9sk today! Very nice. Not too much material to make it bulky. I like the finish on it and my piece fits it snugly. I'll wear it all day tomorrow and come back and give a better review but so far, so good! I like what I see. Great job BA. :congrats:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts