Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the Supertuck holster and Crossbreed gun belt in the mail today.
I've worn it only a couple of hours and WOW this holster is so comfortable!

The best part is I bought it from Mark's seconds and blem sale for $40 each which includes shipping. Mailed the payment Thursday and six days later it arrived! I can't find any blemishes or anything on either one. The spike nuts have been moved a couple notches... I guess the original owner didn't like it and sent it back. I'm going to give it a bit more cant adjustment but so far so good :smile:

P.S. there are some belts and holsters still on the list.
P.M. me and I'll give the link (another forum) to those who want to look.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Nice looking setup. Love the grips. I love my supertuck...very comfortable. But I think I should have ordered a belt too. Seems to move around a bit with my flimsy belt.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Nice looking setup. Love the grips. I love my supertuck...very comfortable. But I think I should have ordered a belt too. Seems to move around a bit with my flimsy belt.
I've found that a good belt is a must with any holtser. It makes a big difference.

·
Registered
27 Posts
True, a good belt makes all the difference.

I love my supertuck and my beltman belt combo, I wear a full size 1911 and many times nearly forget that I have it on it's so comfortable. That was not my experience before the belt upgrade.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Nice set up. My holster has cross cut outs instead of the embossed ones. Did they go back to embossed to ensure less of a chance of the clips bending?

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice set up. My holster has cross cut outs instead of the embossed ones. Did they go back to embossed to ensure less of a chance of the clips bending?
You are correct sir...

They will replace the first bent set free of charge.
Now that's customer service!

Mark Craighead said:
We have recently revised the Cross and done it in relief vs the cut out so they are much stronger. These clips are now shipping on all holsters using the steelclips.

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
I believe they will replace any bent or broken clips free of charge,I had a kydex clip broke and they sent a replacement pack free then I had a metal clip bent and they sent a free pack no charge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts