Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many thanks to all of the CC members who have taught me a lot the past months! :congrats:

After having CC'd around the house for the past eight weeks as advised here on CombatCarry, I received my Texas CHL last week and can now leave my house with my weapon. Having CC'd at home definitely made my first several trips to the "outside" more comfortable. Other advice received here has also been invaluable.

Thanks again to all of the CC members who coached me the last several weeks. :wave:

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
congrats and carry safe , may you never need it

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
Good news. Be safe , stay alert.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
R&G - good for you. :smile:

We are all on the same team and it is good if some morcels of info helped you along.

I am sure now you will carry with responsibility and hopefully too - more comfort than if ''in at the deep end''!

·
Registered
427 Posts
RocknGlock,

Glad to see the system still works in Tejas...congratulations and keep your head up.

Regards,

Fred

·
Registered
698 Posts
Proud Texan!!!

Congratulations Rock & Glock.
I am so proud that another Texan has taken the responsibility of protecting their life and the lives of their loved ones by persuing the legal means of doing so. You will never regret that decision!!!
The Great State of Texas just became one person stronger!!!

now

How bout' them Longhorns!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
23,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tex45acp said:
Glad to see them whip on the CA boys - especially after the drubbing they gave OK last year! Yee Hahhhhhh !!!

Now, how bout' them Hawks whipping it on Kentucky by 30?

:image035:

·
Premium Member
6,539 Posts
Congratulations! Stay safe!

·
Super Moderator
23,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tex45acp said:
Congratulations Rock & Glock.
I am so proud that another Texan has taken the responsibility of protecting their life and the lives of their loved ones by persuing the legal means of doing so. You will never regret that decision!!!
The Great State of Texas just became one person stronger!!!

now

My better half should be joing us soon - her CHL application got slowed down a bit. She's like a eight year waiting for it. Thanks for the welcome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts