Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my wonderful girlfriend surprised me for Christmas with a G27 9mm conversion barrel with a G26 magazine and a new Nitecore D10 as well!!!

She bought a storm lake conversion 9mm barrel as well as a G26 magazine. She did great. I took it out this weekend and it shot like a charm just ate the ammo just fine. I couldn't be more pleased. (Plus saving the money on ammo is awesome compared to 40 cal.)

....it doesn't stop there....

My parents gave me money for Christmas as well and I added some to it to purchase my first 1911...I bought a Rock Island Armory 5in 1911 Tactical and also shot it this weekend and it fed beautifully for the most part. The only issue I had was on the 2nd and 3 magazines that i shot through. When releasing the slide with a full clip it it, the first bullet failed to load I had to manually rack back the slide and it took 2 tries then boom it went fine. I had no F2F or battery failures so i dunno if it's the magazine or something internal. I'm shooting it tomorrow so I'll check it out more in depth.

I'm very grateful to have such a great girlfriend and family. The knew how to pick em this year money and guns stuff. Overall a great Christmas and I love the new barrel, absolutely LOVE the RIA and the new Nitecore flashlight as well. I'm still grinning ear to ear.

Pics Below---

EDIT: for some reason the pics won't post but i did put them on my flickr account.

Flickr: chris_21_'s Photostream (The pics are loading as I'm typing this sorry if there's a delay)

also I have some pics of my EDC right now (Droid, Wallet, Benchmade D2 Griptillian and Nitecore D10) the other one with my G27 is my EDC when not in Illanoy :mad: ...... Maybe one day :smile:

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats on the new pistola and conversion... :congrats:
Looks like you had a great Christmas...

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks TX-JB!

also sorry about the pics for some reason they didn't load....but now they are cooking with gas and they're all be uploaded in the next few minutes.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Very nice xmas indeed. Congrats on the new additions.. Have a happy and safe New Year.

GBK

1 - 4 of 4 Posts