Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a little horse trading the other day, Traded my S&W SVE40 for a CZ100 in 9MM. I gave him $50.00 and swapped. Every thing I can find out about the CZ100 says it's a nice one. I've had my eye on it for awhile. I missed the chrome .38 Super he had, I waited too long. So,I thought I had better see if I could get the CZ if I wanted it. Any one have any input on the CZ100? Very thin, and a natural point.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Great handgun. Love the look and feel of it. Accurate too. Reliable.
But the trigger, on most of them, can be the stuff of nightmares. Some feel like those little toy guns that shoot those little plastic discs. Some are pretty good.
If you have a good one, just load it up and shoot the heck out of it.

Just don't ever - ever - feed it after midnight.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The trigger is long but not "gritty" you can control it very well . You can back off if you want to or pull it just that little bit more and you "know" it's going to fire. And some pictures are coming up shortly. Just wondered who had some experiance with one. I've toyed with getting a CZ75 or CZ85. Cz makes a rifle that i'm in love with Mannlicher stock in .308. :biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
I am pretty green on CZ's for most part but yeah a pic would be good.

I could well finish up with a CZ and a Glock before I'm done!

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
I shot one a few years back....I thought it was a nice shooter.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I don't think I have met anyone who owned one that didn't like the CZ. I have handled the cz100, nice piece... I don't need another semi at the moment though...

·
Registered
455 Posts
AnimalKracker, check out www.czforum.com - they have a section devoted to the CZ 100 over there.

P95Carry said:
I am pretty green on CZ's for most part but yeah a pic would be good.

I could well finish up with a CZ and a Glock before I'm done!
Can I quote you on that, Chris?

·
Registered
744 Posts
artz said:
I don't think I have met anyone who owned one that didn't like the CZ.
Ain't it the truth!:smile:
CZs are great guns (as are many others). Just shoot the snot out of it and the trigger will get smoother. You made a great choice but now make room in your safe for a CZ-75B, CZ-2075 Rami ......:congrats:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Can I quote you on that, Chris?
Yep - as long as no one else knows :wink: :smilez:

·
Registered
790 Posts
While it is not a true cz, the pa-63 is not bad either.

I now own two of them.
They are a little punishing to shoot, but surprisingly accurate. I just wish they would shoot regular 9mm, since 9X18 seems a tad hard to find around here.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
czman2006 said:
Ain't it the truth!:smile:
CZs are great guns (as are many others). Just shoot the snot out of it and the trigger will get smoother. You made a great choice but now make room in your safe for a CZ-75B, CZ-2075 Rami ......:congrats:
I'm interested in the CZ-75 compact already.:image035: I have a Para WartHog in.45acp,while the Rami is nice I have the sub-compact bases covered pretty well.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Compacts

I see your interested in the compact czs. Take a look at the PCR and the P-01 basicaly the same gun with a few minor differences. My PCR is an awesome gun and I woudlnt take a thing for it. I wanted a RAMI for summer but I didnt like the way you had to lower the hammer and I like mine first shot DA. And the price kept me away to. I ended up with a Skyy 9mm which I really like so far. Have a great day Sixgun.:smile:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll have to check out the PCR. I've been interested in CZ , and EEA for awhile but have been gettin more and more 1911's. I looked at and really liked the satin CZ75 compact. But with so many that like the PCR, I have to check it out.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have owned my CZ-100 for a few years now, and carry it most every day.

While it does have a long trigger pull at first, whith some range time you will get used to it. As someone posted prior to my post, the trigger smooths out after you put some rounds thur it. It is an extrealmy accrute pistol and mine has been very reliable. I have ~2000 rds thur it.

It is prolly the most comfortble pistol in my hand that I own, seems like they used my hand for the mold....

Im kind of fond of the CZ line, along with the CZ-100 (9mm), I also have a CZ-85 Combat (9mm) with the Kadat kit (.22 slide and barrel) and a CZ RAMI in .40.

ALL have been GREAT !

You will enjoy the CZ-100

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I picked up a CZ for the first time several week ago at a gun show. It was the 75 Compact and fit me like a glove. When I'm done buying GLOCKs and 1911s that very well might be where I continue to spend my $$$.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts