Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Disease containment has shown to be a pretty decent way to control the populace.

Expect to see much more in places where people like to put their foot on the throats of their peasants.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Well, the bunny huggers in California are going to have a tough time dealing with this. My condolences to them. :danceban:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Poor bunnies. They don't stand a chance. Wonder if the condors will get taken down with them.

·
Premium Member
2,854 Posts
What self respecting rabbit wants to live in CA anyway?

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Rabbits are an easy source of protein to raise in a limited space. Lots of prepper types extol it as a great way to have an independent food source without needing a big piece of property or special equipment.

After all this restriction on selling seeds.
I question the timing and this being an issue.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
It's been reported the virus may spread if you make eye contact with an infected RABBIT....BE CAREFUL OUT THERE !!!!!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Well, this is VERY concerning for me as I do have a pet rabbit myself. She is a wonderful pet and it would be terrible if her life was cut short due to this virus. Rabbits are very unique in many ways in comparison to the more common dogs and cats many have for pets. I have enjoyed bunnies over the years very much. It takes a lot to build up trust with them but once they do they become fantastic friends.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts