Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won a new M&Pc 9mm on Gunbroker, I paid $440 shipped, I was quite pleased with the price. So introducing my new set up, the M&Pc 9mm, Surefire G2, Sypderco Delica and a full load of Winchester JHP's. :rockon:

I am very happy so far, I ran a mag of fmj through it in the back yard just popping at a bucket. It fits well, very easy to follow up a shot and is so far just what I have been looking for.
I am not carrying it yet actually, I need a holster for it, thinking of a Crossbreed quick clip.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Congrats on the new gun. I see you have moved to the metropolis of Violet Hill. The store and post office oh and the grade school of course. I live just a couple of miles from there. Love the area.
It is nice to be able to step outside and do some target practice isn't it?
Welcome to the area.

·
Registered
45 Posts
WOW very nice looking piece of equipment. Does it have a tatical rail for lights or laser?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:bier:
I am loving living here. From what was considered a "little town" of 10,000 to 321 :wink:
We have been having a great time, shooting, hunting, fishing all the good stuff!
My daughter got her first deer this year :danceban:

·
Registered
105 Posts
very nice. i like how they are different colors alot of people like to match colors and finishes but this looks great it seperates the diff. tools and keeps them unique... cool toys.

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
Congrats on your new pistola! :hand10:

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats on the new pistola...:hand10: Holster shopping is almost as fun as gun shopping...

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
the M&P Line up from S&W has not disappointed myself, father, or uncle... we love 'em and they are so comfortable in every way.

·
Registered
10,864 Posts
the M&P Line up from S&W has not disappointed myself, father, or uncle... we love 'em and they are so comfortable in every way.
^^^my nephew speaks from experience^^^^^^^^

"Wrong is wrong, even if everybody is doing it. Right is right, even if nobody is doing it."
St. Augustine

1 - 12 of 12 Posts