Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all ! I have ben involved in the shooting sports and hunted extensively everything from Whitetail to black bear since my teens...but am rather new to concealed carry. I look forward to learning and contributing when I can.

-Charlotta

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Welcome to the boards!

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Well, well - that's great! It is nice to see we are graced by another lady - we need more here to balance out us old bear reprobates (well - just talkin' about me!). Welcome :smile:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Welcome, you may start a new trend of getting more ladies involved here to settle what they do and do not like about guns holsters etc.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
WELCOME, I absolutely love to see the ladies join in on the discussions that we have here. I train almost exclusively,wives of active duty servicemen, and I need all the help(advice) that I can get. Again,welcome to the forum.-------

·
Administrator
143,593 Posts
Hi Charlotta ~ WELCOME!

Thanks for taking the time to register.
Please join right in and you're welcome to post freely & often.
If you have any helpful information or suggestions or questions concerning what methods & products/firearms work & what does not work for females who carry concealed...that would sure be interesting.
Feel free to open a thread or two or three on any topic though.
We're happy to have you as the newest member of our great team! :unitedsta

·
Registered
615 Posts
Toss my two coppers in .....welcome to a great CCW forum. Like the others, I appreciate seeing more ladies getting involved with firearms...whether hunting, plinking, or carrying. You've found a good site for learning and contributing. :redface:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Well, this is a little late, but better than not at all.
Welcome to the forums! :smile:
Ballroom dancing and black bear hunting, wow!
Oregon or Washington?

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Hi Carlotta!
Glad to se you found us!! Hope you enjoy posting and reading from the Forum members.. Happy to see another attractive Gal has joined us.. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome, Charlotta, we're glad you joined us. I, too, am glad to see more women get involved in concealed carry and shooting. :smile:

·
Administrator
143,593 Posts
Bud

NOT MEANING TO INTRUDE IN ON CHARLOTTA'S WELCOME PAGE...BUT,
This one little official welcome right here is for you.
WELCOME BACK! :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.