Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I originally ordered a Kershaw One Ton. A discontinued large, fat, thick folder. I was disappointed when Optics Planet had no firm date for delivery.
I cancelled the order and found a CRKT Jesper Voxnaes Batum from another vendor.

I was looking for a nice large folder that filled my hand with a fat blade.
This one fits the bill.
Shown with my Kershaw Ken Onion Storm II that I've carried for about 15 yrs.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,161 Posts

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
My wife has several CRKT fixed blades. Great knives.

Reactions: OldChap

·
Registered
5,993 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have acquired the Kershaw One Ton I was initially looking for.
Now I have 2 large folders added into the carry rotation.

The Kershaw One Ton and CRKT Batum.

Attachments

·
Banned
210 Posts
I have a CRKT Dragon's Claw, a Spyderco Yojimbo II, and a Cold Steel Black Talon II. The Black Talon II is my latest and the pic does not do it justice. It has a wave feature and the blade is wicked sharp.

s-l640.jpg
spyderco-yojimbo-2.jpg
download (30).jpg

·
Registered
6,341 Posts

·
Banned
210 Posts
I carry a YoII daily, spyderco just released a DLC coated model for pre-order. I have one on the way, so I can give my special edition jade g10 with DLC a break as edc.
Spyderco Yojimbo II knives are great knives as is the fixed blade cousin the Ronin II which I would actually prefer for my own personal carry as I prefer fixed blades but are illegal for concealed carry here in the Peoples Republic of California. My chair ate my Yojimbo II for a week as it fell down in the works and it took me a week to figure out what happened. I used it as an excuse to get the Cold Steel Black Talon II. I wanted an all serrated hawk bill for trapping anyway as I carry both sides. Now I have the best of both. One for the left hand and the other for the right hand. :smile:

CA will not let me carry my other fixed blades I did with my CCW I had in other states.

download (31).jpg

Pro-Guard.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts