Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered this little foxx for my glock Tuesday and got it today. $39 shipped is a great price. It's very comfortable. I highly recommend them! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369447828.130599.jpg

·
Registered
173 Posts
I got my little foxx last week. It's pretty nice, it is comfortable now after a weekend of using it. It just needed a little break in. For the price, it's hard to beat, and the shipping speed and customer service is excellent.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I absolutely love my Little Foxx! I'd only ordered one for my Shield to try it out, been using it a couple months now - need to order one for my XDsc! My current one has purple Kydex, I'm thinking pink for the XD :)

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
I have had said several foxx holsters. My little foxx is a regular companion to my SR40C. Between them and my SHTF gear holsters, its hard to pick a winner

Reactions: Kennydale

·
Registered
56 Posts
Foxx holsters are great. I have the Foxx Hybrid for my S&W SD9VE and have carried it for a while now. I barely even know it is there. Very affordable and fast shipping. Great company!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Ditto on the sentiment of this thread...FoxX Holsters does a great job: great product, good price, and great customer service. I dig my Little FoxX and FoxX Trapp.

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Ditto on the sentiment of this thread...FoxX Holsters does a great job: great product, good price, and great customer service. I dig my Little FoxX and FoxX Trapp.
Is there a Difference between the holsters, if you wanted one for Appendix Carry (RugerSR40C)
The word of mouth on this forum is VERY positive , I'd like to try one out.

·
Registered
173 Posts
How do you like the Trap compared to the Little Foxx?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Here's my Little Foxx.

·
Banned
1,353 Posts
Love Foxx Holsters! Have 3 of his products myself and am extremely happy with them. Great company.

·
Registered
18 Posts
How do you like the Trap compared to the Little Foxx?
I would like to know this as well. I have a Foxx Hybrid for my SR9C and think it's great.

I wanted to order another Foxx holster for my CW40, but wanted to get something that was a bit more compact.

The Little Foxx and Foxx Trapp both look great and I am sure are high quality. Just don't know which to order!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts