Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been around guns a good part of my life but just got my CCW last Friday! I've been looking at this forum since I began the permit process and a lot of my questions were answered through this. I decided I would join and hopefully learn some more. God Bless!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Welcome from Massachusetts. Enjoy the forum. What type of firearm to you carry (or plan to carry)? A lot of good advice here.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I carry a glock 26 gen 3. I really like shooting it, just wish ammo want so hard to come by. Th funny thing is I started going through the whole conceal carry process a couple of weeks before everything went crazy! I guess I just got in at the wrong time but I figured at least I'm standing for my 2nd amendment rights for sure now.

·
Registered
7,973 Posts
Welcome from South Carolina...

·
Super Moderator
50,612 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Welcome!

I'm new and also from NC, fancy that! :smile: Char-Meck to be exact though I reside out in the lesser-known Union county.

Though, I'm the opposite in regards to firearms. Most of my family never really took a hobby in them and I actually had a slight fear of guns. So I decided to stop being afraid and learn proper safety and respect for them. Well... the hobby sure does grow on you. Here I am now owning several handguns and a rifle... and I'll be going for my CCW next week.

Being Italian well.. how could I pass up on a beautiful Beretta M9 (hence the username). I know it's a bit large and heavy, but I do intend on carrying it (I'm also relative thin framed at nearly 6 feet tall and about 140 lbs). I just love the feel of the Beretta and I've had great groups shooting it, might go with a 92 compact eventually.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin! As you can tell we seem to all share the same alarm clock up here.

Reactions: secondcor62

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Welcome from Southwest Florida.

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Welcome Aboard and Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.